This course will outline the causes and fix for the infectious diseases. This course will brief you how emerging infectious diseases are caused by pathogens.The Infectious Diseases stream has helped many college graduates to shape their career in health policy. Reader will become aware of the skills that will help you to be a better policy maker, particularly in terms of using critical thinking, analysis and research to understand and address current challenges to infectious disease control.
This Course will provide you with:
- This course is intended to aware the reader to provide a listing of rare diseases.
- This course includes discussions of climate influencing the spread of infectious disease.
- Political and social aspects of infectious diseases.
- This course aims to inspire the participants to learn about communicable diseases in healthcare.
- Participants will learn to think beyond evidence based treatments.
- An understanding to improve the quality of patient care in case of health emergencies.
- Understanding of tools and methods used in identifying, preventing, and controlling infectious diseases.
- Illustrate the real-world application of these tools and methods to address public health problems
- Explore theories,concepts and reasoning that support or challenge the existing assumption or belief.
- Have strong basis on the concepts of health and social care.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for those who wish to get the knowledge in the area of public health students who seek a career in communicable disease control in the health sector or in international health, or students who wish to progress to postgraduate research in infectious diseases.
- Overview and Syndrome
- Bacterial Infections
- Childhood Infectious diseases
- Introduction to Infection
- Intestinal Infection
- Foodborne Illness
- Introduction to bacterial infection
- Introduction to infectious deisease
- Familirization of symptoms
- Quick Action overview
- Preventive action required introduction
- Human Infections interaction
- Introduction to climate changes affecting diseases
- Preventive measures of climate changes
- Doubt clearing session
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.