More effective management of Human Resources (HR) increasingly is being seen as positively affecting performance and the competitive success in organizations, both large and small. There are many occasions where Improving Employee Behavior in the Workplace becomes a priority for departmental heads or the HR Department. There have been quite a few researches and debates on improving employee behavior in the workplace. As human resources have become viewed as more critical to organizational success, many organizations have realized that it is the people in an organization that can provide a competitive advantage.
This comprehensive five-day training workshop is geared towards helping organizations to ensure the effective and efficient use of their human capital in order to accomplish their organizational goals and objectives. This qualification offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands for modern HRM skills.
This course will provide you with:
- Understand the importance of regarding people as the organization’s most important asset
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources
- Confidently recruit the right person with the right package of benefits.
- Use modern leadership and behavior assessment tools
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools.
- Use the right tools for motivational development and leadership roles
Who Should Attend
This course benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
- Pre-Test (Try it for free here)
- People are different and the most important asset of an organization
- Specifying Job descriptions and Roles
- Human behavior in the workplace
- The immense need for leadership roles in each employee
- What is Motivation?
- How to motivate people
- People fears and concerns vs. interests and ambitions
- The most used 360 assessment tools
- Team equality and diversity
- Ethics – Practical Toolkit
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Behavior assessment and profiling
- Coaching and mentoring new leaders
- Diversity Management
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
- Employee involvement in strategic management
- Performance evaluation
- Behavioral and 360 appraisals
- Interpersonal Skills
- Retaining Employees
- Post Test
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.