Human behavior management, or HRM, is essential for delivering high-quality projects in a timely manner. Linked to competent HRM is enhanced performance and competitive success in the marketplace. Leaders need to harness the power of their teams more effectively and efficiently to reach their organization’s goals.
Addressed in this extensive program are the HR skills needed to meet the demands of the competitive market and manage teams competently through proven project management principles.
This Course will provide you with:
- An understanding of why HR and leadership skills are important for managers to have
- An emphasis on viewing employees as the greatest asset of any business and why they need management
- Skills to plan for positive transitions
- Skills to deal with conflict within teams
- Planning skills for the workforce
- Principles of training and mentoring
- The skills to handle stress related to change
- The tools needed to analyze the results of change
Who Should Attend
Any person wishing to improve their understanding of and ability to manage employees will greatly benefit from taking this Course. Managers, team leaders, NGO directors, and CEOs alike will profit from completing this comprehensive training on project management. Business owners, consultants, and even freelancers are invited to gain from this ‘research-based’ program.
- Fundamentals of human behavior management
- A leadership mind shift in the project team
- Team equality and diversity
- Active communication for project manager
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving and conflict management for project managers
- Workforce planning
- Specifying Jobs and Roles
- Developing commitment
- Understanding needs
- Managing uncertainty
- Training and Development
- Diversity Management
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Talent management
- Maximizing impression of benefits for motivation of project teams
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
- Personal Wellness
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Retaining Employees
- Setting personal priorities for impact
- Influencing people
- Motivation and Leadership
- Managing resilience
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.