A shift has been made in the way HRM is viewed and managed today. Leaders and owners now recognize the need for effective HR management, as it has been linked to enhanced performance and competitive success in the marketplace. Talent management within teams is at the base of this success.
This comprehensive Course will help leaders harness the power of their teams more effectively and efficiently to reach their organization’s goals. Addressed in this extensive program are HRM skills needed to meet the demands of the competitive work sphere.
This Course will provide you with:
- The fundamental principles of human resource management
- The tools to manage Human Resources successfully
- The confidence to recruit the best person for the job and offer the best employment package
- Planning skills for the workforce
- Effective, modern recruitment tools
- The tools to develop your HRM department/skills
- The ability to plan for needs-based training and mentoring programs
Who Should Attend
As people are at the center of any business, HR management is crucial to any organization’s success. Professionals from all industries will gain from practicing the effective HRM principles presented in this program. These include HR, Frontline and Middle managers, Consultants and even HR specialists
- Integrated HR strategies
- Workforce Planning, Job descriptions and person specifications
- Compensation and benefits
- Recruitment and selection
- Employment contracts
- Team Development – Coaching
- Job enrichment as a capacity building tool
- Effective 360 Performance Appraisals
- HR outsourcing as an option
- Succession planning
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.