In today’s educative world the need for patient education is marked important in the medical industry. Well-educated and informed patients are able to better understand and maintain their own health throughout their life. Patient and medical practitioner is a critical element of patient education and is quite often used in collaboration with other teaching practices. Communication to the patients will be called effective and informative if the patients receive accurate, timely, complete, and unambiguous messages from medical staff to enable them to participate responsibly in their care.
Patient understanding of information communicated by healthcare providers can result in patient satisfaction, better compliance with treatment instructions, improved outcomes, and decreased treatment times and costs.
This Course will provide you with:
- Understanding the process of evaluating the patient learning and teaching.
- Understanding the patients view for nurse or medical staff who make him educated.
- All training programs can be offered to an individual or group or people to understand importance of patient’s awareness.
- This Program can be customized to specific needs of your target audience.
- This program is offered in multiple languages considering our worldwide audience.
- Constructive patient’s education may lead to treatment faster and cost effective.
Who Should Attend
This course is for you if you are a clinicians, researchers, policymakers or any stakeholder who is interested to widen his learning curve and understand the importance of patient education and its techniques.
Physicians, nurses, physicians’ assistants, therapists, laboratory technicians, social workers, and other healthcare professionals may attend this course.
- Understanding patient teaching process
- Understand patient teaching method
- Introduction to patient teaching guidelines
- Evaluate patient learning
- Document patient learning
- Introduction to learning techniques
- Implementation of learning techniques
- Implementation of techniques.
- Preparing and marking checklist
- Discuss associated risk and its mitigation
- Q and A Session
Course Fees vary based on location, topic and dates of the course. Please contact us to get details. Standard course fee includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.