Project Management is about using effective tools and techniques to deliver high-quality products and services on time. The role of a Project Manager is to coordinate and inspire teams, manage resources, ensure the quality of workmanship and make sure deadlines are met.
This Course will provide you with these tools and techniques, including skills to control and monitor the project as it progresses, making sure the project is a success.
This Course will provide you with:
- The difference between Classic and Modern Project Management
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of Modern PM
- Skills to monitor numerous on-going projects
- Skills to manage numerous project budgets
- Leadership skills for Modern PM
- An understanding of HRM when handling multiple projects
Who Should Attend
Project Management is necessary across many industries today, including, Design, Oil & Petroleum, Logistics & Supplies and Construction fields. Project Managers, officers and leaders will find this course valuable, as they will increase their understanding of management principles and will be better equipped for their next projects.
- Introduction to modern project management
- History of project management and recent progresses
- Classic vs. modern Project Management
- Planning for multiple projects
- Estimating scope and volume of multiple projects
- Task analysis and human resource planning
- Quality control and performance management
- Project Goal and Objectives
- Project vs. Programs
- Indicators, Source/Means of Verification
- Practical Work on Project Scenarios
- Monitoring for various types of projects
- Importance of Monitoring and QC
- Monitoring Plans
- Safety, Green initiatives and technology in Project Management
- Communication skills for managing multiple projects
- Financial management and fraud prevention for project managers
- Total quality management
- Project Management software’s for different fields
- Utilization of Results in Project Planning
- Continuous quality improvement using monitoring
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.