There has been a shift in the way Human Resource Management is viewed and managed in the last couple of years. Managers now recognize the need for effective HR management, as this has been linked to performance and competitive success in small and large businesses. Management of employees is at the base of this success.
This comprehensive Course will help leaders harness the power of their teams more effectively and efficiently to reach their organization’s goals.
This Course will provide you with:
- An emphasis on viewing employees as the greatest asset of any business
- The tools to manage Human Resources
- The confidence to employ the best person and offer the best employment package.
- Planning skills for the workforce
- Effective, modern recruitment tools
- Employee Reward principles and approaches (including non-monetary rewards)
- The tools to develop your HRM department/skills.
Who Should Attend
As people are at the core of any business, HRM is vital to any organization’s success. Professionals from all industries can gain from understanding and practicing effective HR Management. These include HR, Frontline and Middle managers, Consultants and even HR specialists.
- Pre-Test (Try it for free here)
- People are the most important asset of an organization
- Workforce planning
- Specifying Jobs and Roles
- Outsourcing and distance employment
- Job grades, steps and salary scales
- Benefits and compensation
- Career development
- Leadership Development
- Team equality and diversity
- Human resources change management strategies
- Training and Development
- Personnel Polices and Records
- Employment policies
- Ethics – Practical Toolkit
- Relating performance and competency to rewards
- Diversity Management
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Ergonomics: Safe Facilities in the Workplace
- Personal Wellness
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Managing promotions and regular employee engagement
- Employee involvement in strategic management
- Labor unions and professional associations
- Performance evaluation
- Behavioral and 360 appraisals
- Stages of Interpersonal Communication
- Retaining Employees
- Global Good practices
- Post Test
Fees for this training course includes:
Course Fee does not cover
What Participants Receive?
If you require support in managing your trip to the course destination, we can provide you with information or arrangement. Travel management will be done by third party service providers and any discount will not apply on travel expenses.
This quiz is for logged in users only.